Thursday, June 9, 2011

(con)

Blarg I still don't understand how to use this thing but this is my continuation to my last post. I won't lie though I truly dislike blogging about my experiences in Ireland because how can you explain to someone the feelings you had on a trip when you couldn't even emotionally share the same feelings with the person you are telling your experience at? The answer is you can't explain it because they were not there so they won't get the same feeling you get when you tell them the stories. Experiences can never be comprehended in words.  That was my negative comment but I am going to continue to the positives because I believe you must start with the cons and end with the pros. Also, I am super tired right now so I am going to continue this tomorrow but seriously this country is the most beautiful country I have ever been in so far in my life, I never want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment